neils

Flip button to go between DVDLobby & MusicLobby TV versions

Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:03 pm

I think this TV version method will be a big hit with a lot of people, especially those who would prefer to use the more affordable IR remote control option rather than the more expensive airpanels and tablets.

Which is why I request first of all to finish developing the TV version of MusicLobby, and then incorporate a button within both DVDLobby as well as MusicLobby so that one can swap and toggle betweem DVDLobby and MusicLobby uaing a dedicated button on an IR remote.

This way, no matter what room you are in, or what display you are in front of, you will have access to both your movie and music collection from any display in the house, and will only have to carry around a simple handheld remote and would only have to use a few hardcoded buttons to have access to every feature in this Lobby suite..

My .02

Thanks
Neil

DavidL
Founder
Founder

Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:08 pm

You can do that now by learning an IR button, assigning a MLServeCmd change scene within that macro. But, MusicLobby (once you get there), is not remote control friendly right now (like DVDLobby TV)

Return to “DVDLobby Feature Requests”