effizetti

Genrefeature

Mon Feb 10, 2003 7:11 am

Hello
it will be very nice to integrate into DVDLOBBY a Genrefeature. The chance to preselect Scifi, drama,action ... is very helpfull to (Question:"what will we see this evening" Answer:" Show me what Actionfilms do you have". If there are more than 200 DVD's in the system it is very complex to take one.
Many thanks and greetings from the north of Germany
effizetti

mcascio

Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:47 pm

effizetti,
Genre support is working in DVDLobby Pro 2 among a very cool search feature. The upgrade is available from the Cinemar site.
http://www.cinemaronline.com/dvdlobby.html

This version requires MainLobby 2.

flip

DVDLobbby Pro 2

Tue Mar 25, 2003 5:02 pm

Mario,
I was going through the posts that i haven't seen in a while and noticed this post on DVD Lobby 2, is it out? I went to the website and there is nothing out there about it other than a small blurb about buying an upgrade. I than went and hunted through the board and did not find a message announing it. My question is what is new in 2? you have been teasing us for so long about it can you tell us yet what we can expect when we upgrade? Thanks

Flip

mcascio

Tue Mar 25, 2003 5:11 pm

Hi FLip,

I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to update the website and/or post any news. I'm working on it though.

Here's a quick summary of DVDLobby Pro 2 Features:
-Import DVD Profiler 2 information & cover art/back
-Automatically converts to non-progressive jpg
-Works within MainLobby
-Search by Title
-Overview View (description, rating, minutes, genre, production year)
-Thumbnails View
-Genre View
-Auto Slideshow mode
-Sort Movies by Movie Title, Sort Title, Rating, Production Year, Genre, Collection Number, Changer Location
-Sony DVD Changer Control (Requires Slinke)
-Launch digital media files stored locally (Batch file support)

flip

Thanks.

Tue Mar 25, 2003 5:17 pm

Thanks mario, i couldn't wait so i ordered it anyway. Now its time to get everything worker right as things have bee hectic for me as well. Keep up the great work. Good to hear from you again.

flip

Return to “DVDLobby Feature Requests”