sonypoolplr
Is there life beyond myServer?

Pandora Radio Settings

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:47 am

I am trying to setup the Pandora radios to play out of different sound cards on my computer. I select the Pandora app, then select the radio (#1) and then the output device. I then go to the next radio (#2) and select a different output device. I then select close and then go into Pandora on the web client and select radio #1 and then play. Sound comes out of whatever the last output device that I setup. So if it was #2 the sound comes out that of that output device for both radios that I setup. If I select radio #1 from the myServer app then the station stops playing, and if I select play again the sound comes out of that output device.

I didn't have this problem with the myMusic app, I was able to select different output devices for each radio output.

AllonisDave
Founder
Founder

Re: Pandora Radio Settings

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:59 pm

The Pandora app works the same way as music. Are you saving your changes and is the app remembering them?

sonypoolplr

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:53 am

The app is switching the radio outputs as soon as I click on the new radio in the setup of the app in myServer. If I am listening to radio #1 and radio #2 has a different output, as soon as I click on radio #2, the output from radio #1 switches to the same output as radio #2. If I leave radio #2 selected then I have to use that output for radio #1 until I change it.

sonypoolplr

Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:03 am

Is there anymore information that you need regarding this? I am unable to play anything from Pandora radio #2 on the separate output from radio #1 because even though I select the new output of radio #2 in the app, as soon as I click on radio #1 in the app both radios use the same output.

Return to “Pandora”