DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Made a scene for Scopes

Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:30 pm

I decided to start adding in some way old stuff like stocks and Horoscopes to the Modern interface. I have the Horoscope GUI working. Does anyone have the old artwork (images from the old Horoscope directory) from the old ML3 system? I do not have the images in my archive for some reason.
Thanks
Dave Bruner
:shock:

DavidL
Founder
Founder

Re: Made a scene for Scopes

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Here is some.

Hmmm, not sure if attachments are working here...let me know if you can't see the link.

AllonisDave
Founder
Founder

Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Install the version of Horoscope I released today. It will install the missing images.

DaveB
Simply Incredible
Simply Incredible

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:45 am

Thanks! Working well - Almost.

The images are working but I am experiencing an interface reset issue when changing scopes. The GUI returns to the index page on selection. If you navigate back to the scopes page, the title, scope and image are correct from the previous selection. If I remove Refresh Page, then the GUI stabilizes but the content does not update.

Can you look at the following macro to see if you spot anything. I tested this with no image scaling but with the same result. Interesting that this is acting the same way when I now go back to the old interface.

Code: Select all

Macro|SetVariable|horoscope_selected_name_{{clientname}}~Leo!SetVariable|horoscope_selected_image_{{clientname}}~http://{{server_dnsname}}:6246/getimage?images/horoscope/{{horoscope_selected_name_{{clientname}}}}_icon.png|bestfit=750x640!SetVariable|horoscope_selected_horoscope_{{clientname}}~{{horoscope_{{horoscope_selected_name_{{clientname}}}}}}!WebCmd|{{clientname}}~Refreshpage
Thanks
Dave Bruner
:shock:

Return to “Horoscope”