donburkard
Expert
Expert

Airpanel people, Please help.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 pm

Hi there,

just got an airpanel v100 off ebay. NEW apparently. everything was still sealed so i dont doubt it. I charged it for the 14 hours like it said. My main battery is ok but im getting a relentless error that the backup battery is very low. I have reset it(soft and hard) and replaced the little 2032 battery with TWO brand new ones. Neither one worked. I tried doing the resets on each one as well. I emailed the guy who sold it but its only been an hour so i figured id check with the geniuses in the mean time. Any suggestions?

Also when i take the battery out their are two metal clips. One positive that touches the top and what looks like one that should touch the bottom(-) but there is no contact on the bottom. Is this the problem. I tried a piece of foil but that didnt work.

thanks

donburkard
Expert
Expert

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Sorry, another quick question. Can i use one of those little stubby usb bluetooth adapters to connect the airpanel to my HTPC? right now i use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard but would much rather use tha airpanel bluetooth if its not a dud.

thank you.

Return to “Touch Screens, Tablet PCs, Pocket PCs, Smart Displays & other Display Devices”