gstone
Expert
Expert

Command Request.....

Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:52 am

I am using TVLobby 3.0.14 and the commands for update channel, downloading listings are great.

But I would like the ability for custom commands. Or at the minimum the ability so when a show is click on in the interface it would set variables in MLS as to what you clicked on. This way we could access and be able to send variables like program id, time, channel etc. to third party control systems.

My thoughts are a littel muddled on what to do but basically what I am trying to do is use the TVLobby guide to send recording requests to my control software. For this when I click on a program in TVL interface i need to also be able to access the program info from MLS to send commands to my control software.

Kinda of like DVDLobby! When you select a movie it sets variables in MLS and you have the ability to choose those variables.
Always ask! You can't stay dumb forever!

randy h

Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:32 pm

Yes! I too have been wanting both "On Select" and "On Play" variable types. The DVDLobby paradigm works great for this.

randy

Fonceur
Expert
Expert

Re: Command Request.....

Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:36 pm

Or at the minimum the ability so when a show is click on in the interface it would set variables in MLS as to what you clicked on.
Added in Beta Version 3.0.28. Available (soon) through MLServer Additional software Downloads / Beta / MLTVLobby3.

Return to “TVLobby Feature Requests”