First -Great Product!
As it gets developed it would be nice to get similar interface flexability wich is offered in other ML products such as:
1) Screen space is at a premium since the display font is so large. Maybe font size and matrix size could be user selectable.
2) Buttons should be able to be turned off and custom buttons and layouts put in instead. This ofcouse can not be done until MLTVLobby syntax becomes available.
3) I know you are working on this but, I am going to say it anyway. Each of the 4 posible provider listings need to have independent MLServer commands.
4) Selectable font, style and color control for listings.
5) Scroll box for longer show descriptions
6) Ability to call to a specific station number (MLTVLobby|SetStation:231). This call would set the guide to 231.
BONUS THOUGHT - Having no clue how the database is organized, it would be great to be able to access info as a variable in other ML scenes???? You could select a station, and have the program description and rating follow to another scene.
Thanks for a job well done!!