kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:56 am

emillika wrote:Dave just helped develop a plug-in for my Benq PE8700 projector and next is the plugin for the Halo C2.

Kingdaddy and other Halo users let me know if you are interested in sharing the "cost" with me.

Thanks.

Elmer
Sure if it's within my finances I will gladly help, I would love to have 2-way control via RS232 over my Halo C2. However, if the plug-in cannot send back information of Volume level and DSP/Audio settings and the like then I would have no need for it. My main problem is that my Projector screen covers my Processor so I cant see the front panel and therefore don’t know what audio mode or vol level I'm at.

AllonisDave
Founder
Founder

Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:47 pm

The Halo C2 plug-in will return all status info in the form of MLServer variables. There are server variables for mode along with at least two server variables for volume. One volume variable tracks actual volume from -89db to 0db and the other is a relative volume that is scaled from 0..100. It's almost ready to test. We did get off topic here since this plug-in has nothing to do with ML3.

Dave...

kingdaddy
Expert
Expert

Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:00 pm

Don’t mean to move off topic any more, but maybe I should post this at the Parasound Halo Club and see if anyone else is interested. May drive the individual price down a bit for us all. Any ideas what we need to pay for this?

estratos

international characters.

Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:08 am

ML should accept international (latin) characters.

Daniel.

Return to “MainLobby 3 General Discussion”