I built my home automation system 10 years ago and spent a couple of years getting it to do everything I want (mostly) and countless hours on the interface. I think it's time to update several things, so I'm asking for opinions. I need to:
1) Update alarm system (Currently HAI panel which is out of date) Any other systems you recommend?
2) Intercom system - Currently NuTone system (not part of automation) - Is there a way to replace the system with iPads/Android tablets and use ML or some type of app to work as an intercom?
3) HVAC - I have 6 AC systems with Insteon (worst) up through the latest Wifi (works great) thermostats. The Wifi doesn't have temp and humidity, so are there any recommended?
4) Cameras - I have 18 cameras on a Geovision system and have been replacing with IP cameras over the last year. Do these integrate with ML? If not, is there something else you would recommend?
5) Lighting - All Insteon, but after they stopped support for the iSY99, I went to the ISY994i and communication sucks. Constantly lights don't come on, go off, etc. Any BETTER systems I should look at?