Oh Thank God... someone else has slow-down issues.
Here's what I have experienced.
- When MLS starts, MLHAI won't poll until I run Initialize polling in the command builder.
- Durng the initial polling, MLServer is nearly 100% unresponsive. System CPU shows 2-8%, MLServer shows 0-2%.
- MLHAI starts with Logging enabled. This causes MLServer to run slower.
- After stopping logging and after initial polling, MLServer still runs slow. Non-MLHAI macros take maybe 5 - 10 times longer to run.
- Many Failed to connect events. See attachment. I stopped logging at 4:19.
- HAI.JPG (156.98 KiB) Viewed 391 times