TheCodeMan

Commands for New Agent and Plugin

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:06 pm

My old commands do not appear to be working and I am unable to find a command reference in the Beta forum. Can someone please direct me to the new command for the following:

MLServeCmd.MLHAI|ARM~1~1

{{mlhai_zone_022_garage entry_armingstatusmsg}}

cborod
Is there life beyond myServer?
Is there life beyond myServer?

Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:49 pm

If you are running the new beta agent and plugin then you have probably THE BEST command tool available. The command builder is part of the agent and will appear if you choose the "show command builder" option at the bottom of the HAI agent application box.

From there, choose the command and let the builder work its magic. Add your variables, copy, paste, done.
ChrisB

TheCodeMan

Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:18 pm

Well, I have a floorplan that I created and I basically added windows and doors to represent the status of my alarm system. It basically gives me an overview of the entire house along with each individual sensor. I have two buttons on the scene, arm and disarm.

The two commands I used above in the scene are no longer valid and I'm not sure how to use the command builder to get the same result as documentation is very limited at this point.

I just want to modify my existing scene to work with the new agent and plugin if possible.

DavidL
Founder
Founder

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 pm

I added the command names to the Wiki (from the MLHAI Agent Command Builder) as a reference of the types of commands available. You should still leverage the Command Builder to select the appropriate parameters for each command in the list.

http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/wiki ... _for_MLHAI

Return to “MLHAI Beta”