FireTV 4K or 4KMax or Cube hardware
Allonis typically keeps inventory of pre-configured FireTV sticks and cubes. But sometimes Amazon restricts sales to any one company. So, in those circumstances it might be better for the end user to purchase the hardware on their own account. Allonis does charge for the labor to add the Allonis software and the software licenses, even if you provide your own hardware.
Required to configure the FireTV stick or cube:
Active subscription to Amazon.com
Here are the instructions to help you set up
Gather your materials
Fire TV Stick 4K Max and a TV with an HDMI port
Your Wi-Fi password and app logins
An Amazon account
Set it all up
- Plug Fire TV Stick 4K Max into your TV’s HDMI port
- Plug the power adapter into the wall outlet then put batteries in your Alexa Voice Remote
- Turn on your TV to pair your Alexa Voice Remote
Complete the on-screen activation
- Follow the on-screen instructions to choose your language, connect to Wi-Fi, and enjoy.
Enable Developer mode:
There is a slight variation in the steps depending on whether you have an Amazon device, such as the Fire TV Stick, or a pre-built Fire TV television. Differences will be highlighted where they occur.
1. On your Fire TV, open Settings.
2. Select My Fire TV.
3. Select About.
4. Highlight the first option in the list. This should be a reference to your specific device.
5. Press the remote as if you were selecting this item seven times.
6. When complete you should see a message telling you you're already a developer.
If you're using a Fire TV television then step 2 may refer to "Device & Software" instead, but the rest of the steps are the same. On completing the steps you'll now see the missing Developer Options menu has re-appeared.
In Developer mode, enable ADB