HDMI Video Matrix Chassis
The 4K/30 36x36 Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis (8U) is an integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix router. The 36x36 chassis back plane allows various technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination with multiple technologies.
The core of the 4K/30 Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis consists of a 36x36 (others sizes available) Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 36 - slide-in input cards and 36 - slide-in output cards. It is 4K at 30 Hz compliant. You can control the matrix switch via its IOS or Android app, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons, a WEB GUI control or the Dual RS-232 / LAN serial ports. These matrix systems are completely controllable by myServer 6.
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. They even have dual (2) RS232 ports and dual (2) LAN ports to use as two (2) separate control inputs or use as a backup if one fails.
- 4K/30 for the best picture - 4X better than 1080p
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Optional HDBaseT HDMI to CAT6 extenders
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Control via myServers iPad, iPhone, Android, PC web user interfaces, RS232 & Front Buttons
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year Advance Replace Warranty
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
4K/30 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 36-card in and 36-card out 4K/30 card cage
- 16 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 16 - 4K/30 HDMI inputs
- 32 - 1-port 4K HDMI output cards = 32 - 4K/30 HDMI outputs
- 20 additional 4K input slots for future card expansion to 36-inputs
- 4 additional 4K output slots for future card expansion to 36-ouputs
The Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis manages many type of HDMI signals including HDBaseT CATx cabling. These Modular HDMI Matrix Routers support long haul HDMI transmissions, maintain power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. The Modular HDMI Matrix Switches also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
This Modular 36x36 HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis Features:
- Supports up to 36 - 4K/30 input cards and 36 - 4K/30 output cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 4K/30 HDMI
- HDBaseT Transmitters to 220 and 330 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- 4K HDBaseT Transmitters to 110 feet and 175 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30 with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Output Cards Supported:
- 4K/30 HDMI
- HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet and 330 feet feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- 4K HDBaseT receivers to 115 and 175 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30 with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Input 4K/30 HDMI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output 4K/30 HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- Changeable Backlit buttons provide custom labels
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Supports both HDBaseT signal inputs and outputs and the 1080p distances can up to 220 or 330 feet with only one Ethernet cable with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the Modular HDMI Matrix Routers is the chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment is still working.
EDID Explained: The Modular HDMI Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
The HDMI Matrix is a modular system. It is available in Chassis of 9, 18, 36, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80 and over 160 TV output chassis. Please contact Allonis with your project requirements so we can specify your system.