- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box. Open Source hardware and software. Totally open solution, who does that? We do.
- Small form-factor, so it fits about anywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through a web-based GUI.
- Preconfigures by Allonis for external access to myServer.
- NoIP support ready to turn on.
Network Security - myFirewall2
myServer must be installed behind a secure firewall with the proper ports forwarded to the Internet (for remote connection) and with port reflection (or Split DNS). Not all routers can be configured this way. Worse, you setup your Internet provider's modem and they reflash it loosing all of your settings that can take hours to reset (not to mention your system goes down).
Allonis properly configures a quality, yet inexpensive gateway that should work plug and play and is designed for reliability.
Here is how it would be installed:
Internet<<<>>>your Internet service provider <<<>>>your Internet service providers modem / router (setup in Bridge Mode) <<<>>>myFirewall2 (configured by Allonis)<<<>>>myServer and rest of Intranet network devices
Optionally, Allonis can log into myFirewall2 and custom configure it for your exact requirements. Please contact Allonis if you need a special setup.
The new Allonis myFirewall2 is a cost-effective, state-of-the-art, ARM®-based, pfSense® Security Gateway appliance. The myFirewall2 comes with dual 1Gbps Ethernet ports, enabling maximum throughput exceeding 300Mbps. The ARM Cortex®-A8 in the TI AM3552 SoC and DDR3L RAM combine to facilitate low-power consumption while maintaining performance. myFirewall2 comes in a lightweight and durable anodized aluminum case. It’s credit-card sized form-factor allows it to be easily tucked away, but you’ll be proud to show it off.
myFirewall2 is an inexpensive platform, purpose-built to run pfSense software and can be deployed in many environments: Multi-dwelling units (MDU) such as apartments and dorm rooms, commercial-control applications (SCADA), as well as more traditional small office, home office deployments, or anywhere that security is needed. myFirewall is also the ideal security gateway for the Internet of Things (IoT). IoT applications include many remote monitoring applications for smart home/smart cities, commercial automation, energy management, agricultural, and health care. All of these can be deployed with best-in-class network security, safeguarding network connected devices. myFirewall is a cost-effective solution to protect devices on your network at the point of connection.
myFirewall2 is better than a build-it-yourself firewall solution. Attempting to DIY on something as important as protecting your network can be a risky, time consuming, and expensive process. Get the power and flexibility of pfSense software, the world’s most popular open-source firewall, as a pre-integrated appliance that is robust and ready to go out of the box, all at a low price.
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for failover and load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Dynamic DNS client
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
EASY TO USE
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to help save you money and be more eco-friendly.
- Simplified design means no moving parts and rapid deployment.
- This system is designed for reliability and a long lifespan.
GROWS WITH YOU
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Maximum Active Connections: ~200,000 connections
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
|CPU||TI AM3352 ARM Cortex-A8 600 MHz, including crypto accelerator|
|Memory||512MB DDR3 Non ECC|
|Storage Options||4GB eMMC Flash on board|
|Network Interfaces||2x 1GbE on RJ45 (switched)|
|USB Ports||1x 2.0 OTG|
|Console Port||Micro USB|
|Max Active Connections||200,000|
|Power||5 VDC power input connector|
|Case||Desktop case, vented anodized aluminum available in red or black|
|Dimensions||1" x 2" x 3"|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
|Hardware Warranty||12 Months|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Power Consumption||2.5W (idle)|
Installation Guide: Click HERE