The 1080p 36x36 Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis is an integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix router. The 36x36 chassis (4U) back plane allows various technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination with multiple technologies. The core of the Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis consist of a a 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 4 - slide-in input cards and 4 - slide-in output cards. You can control the matrix switch via myServer 6, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons, a WEB GUI control, remote control or the RS-232 serial port.
Add the correct Input and Output cards to your Cart and then adjust the quantities you need while in the Cart.
Reasons that sets THE HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 36x36 Chassis
- Built-in Video Wall Processor
- HDMI Quad-View Card (4-Pictures Displayed On One Display)
- Uses 4-port IN & OUT Cards
- Uses 4-Port HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders w/POC (Power Over Cable)
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (myServer 6), RS232 & Front Buttons & IR Remote Control
- 40-Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- 2-Year Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like SDI
- 2-way control via myServer 6
- Optional Crestron, Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers
Internal Video Wall Processor: Not only is this product an HDMI matrix switch it is designed to support multiple video wall configurations. Your tablet is used to create the video walls. It supports Drag-N-Drop Video Wall Processing & setups like:
Example 1: Create a 2x2 Video Wall using 4-TVs with either one large picture or 4-individual pictures at one, or multiple locations.
Example 2: Create a 3x3 Video Wall using 9-TVs with either one large picture or 9-individual pictures at one, or multiple places.
Example 3: Create a 4x4 Video Wall using 16-TVs with either one large picture or 16-individual pictures at one, or multiple places.
Example 4: Create a 5x5 Video Wall using 25-TVs with either one large picture or 25-individual pictures at one, or multiple places.
Separate Embedded Audio In and De-embedded Audio Out: The matrix allows you to display video with separate audio coming from another audio source as it supports embedding the audio on the input cards 3.5mm audio connector and then de-embedding the audio on the output cards 3.5mm audio.
Seamless Switching: The Modular HDMI Matrix Router can be configured with instantaneous video switching which delivers full 1080p video powered by the engine implemented at each output port. It switches instantly taking only 100ms or 0.1 seconds. The Seamless Switching engine processes HDMI signals by executing EDID hops and HDCP handshakes simultaneously at both the source input and the display outputs and scaling inputs for the best output resolution while setting the output clock timing and using a frame buffer to retain the input signal information for the fastest output.
Hardware Scaling via DIP Switches on both in and out cards: The 8-pin DIP switch on the cards are for the up/down manual scaling of resolutions. Each HDMI card has a 8-pin DIP switch to select multiple resolution settings to conform to your HDMI source devices and the HDMI destination devices.
8x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 36-card in and 36 card out card cage
- 2 - 4-port HDMI input cards = 8 - HDMI inputs
- 4 - 4-port HDMI output cards = 16 - HDMI outputs
By having 4-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent in for repair.
This 36x36 HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis Features:
- Supports up to 36 - input cards and 36 - output cards
- 4-Port Input Cards Supported:
- Optional SDI
- 4-Port Output Cards Supported:
- HDMI and optional SDI
- HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet and 330 feet feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Input HDMI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Supports both HDBaseT signal inputs and outputs and the 1080p distances can up to 220 or 330 feet feet with only one Ethernet cable with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control
The heart of the Modular HDMI Matrix Routers are the chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
0 Video Matrix 36x36 Chassis w/ Video Wall
- Brand: Allonis LLC
- Product Code: 0 Video Matrix 36x36 Chassis w/ Video Wall
- Availability: In Stock