The Denon driver supports all of Denon's IP Audio Video Receivers.
Example of configuring the Denon as a DLNA player with TuneIn streaming application. Usable with all Denon receivers that support DLNA (like those with HEOS).
Download and install the Denon Driver and TuneIn App from Software Updater on the primary myServer 6 Controller. You should also download the sample HTML5 Modern Tablets and Phones UI or SmartRemote templates and install on your myServer 6 Controller.
Restart myServer 6.
- Within the Denon Driver, click configuration and choose Add Receiver from the command list.
- Edit the command for the Denon friendly name ("GreatRoomDenon"), it's IP address and the room name it will be supporting. Repeat the edit process for any additional zones that the AV receiver will be supporting. Delete any Denon devices that aren't available (like Zone 3).
- Note the device ID for Denon Master Zone you want to use for TuneIn in your selected room.
- Click on myServer Applets. Select to Configure TuneIn.
- Edit the activate-source.tunenin macro for the specifics of your installation. Follow the comments in the macro to edit the appropriate lines.
- Edit the active.roomname macro for the room you will be listening to TuneIn. Here you will put the power on command to power the Denon: "AV|26~Power~On". Associate the TuneIn device ID of the Denon DLNA player
- "// The radio streamer!
- re-Start myServer.
- Open browser and open your systems "iPad" user interface and activate a User (that you configured with TuneIn service), activate the room (that you inititialized with TuneIn. Select at the bottom left the media sources. Select TuneIn Radio icon.
- The TuneIn user interface should open. Select top right on Browse and choose a TuneIn Station that should be populated with your TuneIn account channels.
- Shortly, the audio stream should connect and you should be listening to that station through the Denon speakers. You can control the volume as well.
- The supported commands for the Denon driver are listed in the Command builder within the Denon Driver Configuration.
- If the Denon receiver supports HEOS, click HERE on how to setup the HEOS services.